Saturday, January 16, 2016

Secret Santa 2015 Swap Gifts (received)



A few days before Christmas when I came back home I got a big surprise, a package was waiting for me in the hall, my Secret Santa Swap gift. I knew I would receive a package one of those days, but it caught me by surprise anyway. :)





 Anthony and I were probably very good this year to get such incredible gifts. Below are some pictures with the gifts that we received. 


A pair of pants and a very pretty plaid button up shirt.


An elegant coat with a red scarf and a dear toy.


 The harmonica (that actually works) and a baseball glove with a tiny ball



And something for me. I got a brownie cast iron skillet. I already baked a brownie. We ate it with ice cream. It was delicious!!! I had in mind to take a picture but I forgot and it is too late now. :)



Thank you Santa (Julie), for the gifts! Anthony was very happy to open his presents. He received more than we ever could have dreamed for. He is celebrating the Holiday season in style. 

The pants and shirt fits very well. The colors are amazing.


Now he is interested in learning to play the harmonica next year.


Anthony's favorite game is soccer. But he is fascinated by the glove and a ball and wants to play baseball but he will have to learn the rules of baseball. I think he needs a baseball team (Yankee? or Mets?)  players' uniform and a cap too. :)







Thank you Lorraine for organizing the Swap. It was very delightful to participate.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed the swap. Fabulous gifts indeed. He will have a lot of fun for sure leaving how to play baseball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. Julie's work is amazing. I also was very impressed when I actually put the glove on doll's hand to take picture and it fit so perfectly. What was even more impressive, was when I put the ball into his hand and it stayed there without any extra help even though I moved the doll and put him into different positions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to get awesome dresses. Looks very nice Thank you so much.
    sasha shirt dresses

    ReplyDelete